About this book
This book discusses the development of promising technologies for compact antennas for high data-rate communications. It discusses and analyzes the design of compact ultra-wideband (UWB) and multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) antennas, providing essential know-how for designers, practicing engineers and scientists.
These wireless communication technologies enable consumers to have convenient access to a wide range of services – anytime, anywhere. And the introduction of wireless mobile access points eliminates the limitations to communication imposed by geographical location. The Internet has allowed people to access and share information much more rapidly, but in order to achieve higher data rates with the limited available resources and imposed constraints, wireless communication technology needs to be pushed beyond the physical limits of the propagation channel. This book contributes to achieving this goal.
- Book Title Compact Antennas for High Data Rate Communication
- Book Subtitle Ultra-wideband (UWB) and Multiple-Input-Multiple-Output (MIMO) Technology
- Series Title Springer Topics in Signal Processing
- Series Abbreviated Title Spr.Topics Signal Process.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-63175-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-63174-5
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-87491-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-63175-2
- Series ISSN 1866-2609
- Series E-ISSN 1866-2617
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 103
- Number of Illustrations 70 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering
Communications Engineering, Networks
Electronic Circuits and Devices
- Buy this book on publisher's site