About this book
Included in the coverage:
- Narratives, local knowledge, and world entry.
- Community and narratives.
- What is dialogue?
- Storylines, causes, and locus of interventions.
- Community mapping tells a story.
- The politics of storytelling.
Narrative Medicine and Community-Based Health Care and Planning gives health psychologists, sociologists, social workers, and public health administrators realistic practical insights for tapping into the unique resources communities and clients have to offer. This is the next step in the evolution of public health, toward large-scale improvements in care delivery, access to and relevance of services, and patient and community outcomes.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-61857-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-61856-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-61857-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site