Table of contents
About this book
This book is the second volume reflecting the shift in the design paradigm in automobile industry. It presents contributions to the second and third workshop on Automotive Systems Engineering held in March 2013 and Sept. 2014, respectively.
It describes major innovations in the field of driver assistance systems and automated vehicles as well as fundamental changes in the architecture of the vehicles.
Automated Vehicle Guidance Design Functional Testing Driver Assistance Systems Functional Safety System Architectures
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-61607-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-61605-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-61607-0
- About this book