About this book
This volume offers an overview of the critical challenges faced by aspiring African entrepreneurs and their coping strategies to sustain and develop their businesses. Contributors to this volume detail the constraints placed on African entrepreneurs through rich case studies and challenge African leaders and international donors to review their own behaviors if they hope for African entrepreneurs to succeed.
Darko Opoku is Associate Professor of Africana Studies at Oberlin College, USA.
Eve Sandberg is Professor in the Politics Department at Oberlin College, USA.
African Entrepreneurship Coping strategies of African businesses African indigenous businesses African Capitalism Foreign business actors African governance Foreign donors African state actors global political economy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-61000-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60999-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-61000-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences