About this book
This book is the ninth volume in this series which explores the life of Nobel Price-winning economist F.A. Hayek (1899-1992). Hayek was famous for promoting an Austrian version of classical liberalism: this multi-volume biography examines the evolution of Hayek’s life and influence.
In this volume, a variety of well-known contributors discuss Hayek's views on the divine right of the market taking democratic and free-market principles into account. Topics range from Hayek's philosophical influences, to the profound change his ideas wrought on the political and economic landscape.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60708-5
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60707-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60708-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking