About this book
The author investigates how to produce realistic and workable ethical codes or regulations in this rapidly developing field to address the immediate and realistic longer-term issues facing us. She spells out the key ethical debates concisely, exposing all sides of the arguments, and addresses how codes of ethics or other regulations might feasibly be developed, looking for pitfalls and opportunities, drawing on lessons learned in other fields, and explaining key points of professional ethics.
The book provides a useful resource for those aiming to address the ethical challenges of AI research in meaningful and practical ways.
Artificial intelligence (AI) Morality Decision systems Ethics Human enhancement technologies Artificially intelligent systems Artificial autonomous systems Robots Social agents Societal values; Moral values Legal values
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60648-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60647-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60648-4
- Series Print ISSN 2365-3051
- Series Online ISSN 2365-306X
- Buy this book on publisher's site