About this book
"This book is the most comprehensive and critical analysis to date of how the International Relations discipline was cultivated in Poland during the last 100 years. It adds valuable knowledge to the big picture of discipline and diversity in Europe and provides an excellent platform for disciplinary reform."
Knud Erik Jørgensen, Professor of International Relations, University of Aarhus, Denmark
"This book is important for both current and future generations of students of IR. The authors portray the development of the discipline in Poland, while drawing comparisons with other countries. The in-depth historical and empirical analysis contained here offers a significant contribution to the sociology of IR."
Jan Zielonka, Professor of European Politics and Ralf Dahrendorf Fellow, St Antonys College, University of Oxford, UK
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60564-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60563-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60564-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site