About this book
This book investigates the changing nature of economic policies following the Global Financial Crisis of 2007–2009. Well-respected, international scholars come together to discuss the level of economic growth following the crisis, concerns over inequality in industrialised countries, and labour market policies. Topics covered range from monetary and fiscal policies since the GFC to the effect of post-GFC policies on the labour market and the environment.
This is the thirteenth volume in the series International Papers in Political Economy (IPPE). This series consists of an annual volume with a single theme. The objective of the IPPE is the publication of papers dealing with important topics within the broad framework of Political Economy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60459-6
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60458-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60459-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking