About this book
This book is a concise yet comprehensive overview of the use of biologics for the treatment of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. The volume details how best to utilize these medications in order to optimize their efficacy and safety, as well as how to understand, recognize, and treat complications that may arise from using biologics to treat IBD. The text also focuses on new data, novel biologics, and biosimilars of this rapidly expanding field.
Written by experts in the field, Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Biologics is a valuable resource for gastroenterologists, allied health professionals, fellows, and trainees who treat patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60276-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60275-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60276-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site