About this book
This book presents the edited proceedings of the 16th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS 2017), which was held on May 24–26, 2017 in Wuhan, China. The aim of this conference was to bring together researchers and scientists, businessmen and entrepreneurs, teachers, engineers, computer users, and students to discuss the various fields of computer science, share their experiences and exchange new ideas and information. The research results included relate to all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted to solve them.
The work selected represents 17 of the most promising papers from the conference, written by authors who are certain to make further significant contributions to the field of computer and information science.
Computational Intelligence Computer Science Information Science 16th ICIS ICIS ICIS 2017
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60170-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60169-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60170-0
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site