Table of contents
About this book
Expanded with six additional chapters and new study questions, this updated edition provides a clear and concise understanding of the fundamentals of fluid, electrolyte and acid-base disorders that are frequently encountered in clinical practice. Each chapter follows a standard format that begins with pertinent basic physiology followed by its clinical disorder. Cases for each fluid, electrolyte and acid-base disorder are discussed, along with board-type questions with explanations to increase the knowledge for the clinician.
Practical and clinically oriented, this book is a handy reference for practicing physicians, students, residents and fellows.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60167-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-60166-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-60167-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site