About this book
Learn the basics and more of gastrointestinal diseases.
Gastrointestinal diseases have become a major medical, social and economic burden worldwide. The larger the number of patients suffering from gastric ulcer and colorectal cancer, the greater the need to properly diagnose and cure.
This book is a comprehensive guide through GI diseases, which can be used by practitioners and patients. It will allow:
- to explore the mechanisms underlying GI diseases- to accurately diagnose and find the best treatment
- to learn how to alleviate GI disease symptoms by changing diet and lifestyle
This guide has been written by experts in the field who understand the needs of doctors and their patients. With this book, you will make sure that the GI disease can be properly managed./p>
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-59885-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-59884-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-59885-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site