Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses the interpretation mechanical ventilator waveforms. Each page shows a screenshot from a real patient and explains one or two messages. It starts with basic information about the waveforms and goes on to address passive and spontaneous ventilation, non-invasive ventilation and specific measurements such as pressure-volume curves and esophageal pressure. Step by step, readers learn about advanced monitoring of patient-ventilator synchronisation. This unique teaching approach has been adapted to this topic.
Covering the entire field of mechanical ventilation, it is of particular interest to physicians and respiratory therapist working in emergency departments, anesthesiology, intensive care and respiratory units.
- Book Title Monitoring Mechanical Ventilation Using Ventilator Waveforms
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-58655-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-58654-0
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-58655-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 180
- Number of Illustrations 6 b/w illustrations, 130 illustrations in colour
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site