About this book
This book presents selected papers from the fourth edition of the GraphX conference series, GraphITA 2015. Its content range from fundamentals to applications of graphene and other 2D material such as silicene, BN and MoS2. The newest technological challenges in the field are described in this book, written by worldwide known scientists working with 2D materials.
The chapter 'Morphing Graphene-Based Systems for Applications: Perspectives from Simulations' is published open access under a CC BY 4.0 license.
2D materials Graphene composites Opto-electronic devices Silicene applications electron phonon coupling doping effect Raman scattering
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-58134-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-58132-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-58134-7
- Series Print ISSN 2191-3005
- Series Online ISSN 2191-3013
- Buy this book on publisher's site