Table of contents
About this book
This book guides architects, landscape designers, urban planners, agronomists and society on the implementation of sustainable rooftop farming projects. The interdisciplinary team of authors involved stresses the different approaches and the multi-faceted forms that rooftop farming may assume in any context.
While rooftop farming experiences are sprouting all over the world the need for scientific evidence on the most suitable growing solutions, policies and potential benefits emerges. This volume brings together existing experiences as well as suggestions for planning future sustainable cities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-57720-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-57719-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-57720-3
- Series Print ISSN 2197-1730
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1749
- Buy this book on publisher's site