About this book
This book aims to give junior urologists in training an idea of how to assemble equipment required for core urology procedures on a global level. This includes what to do pre-operatively, surgical indications and techniques, what to do post operatively, and complications that may occur.
It can be daunting taking up a post as a surgical trainee despite supervision of seniors. This book will help in instilling competence and confidence in the trainee with step by step descriptions of key specialty procedures and their variations. Important practical clinical anatomy will be illustrated as well as an emphasis on safety.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-57442-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-57441-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-57442-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site