Table of contents
About these proceedings
The 2nd World Congress on Genetics, Geriatrics and Neurodegenerative Disease Research (GeNeDis 2016), will focus on recent advances in geriatrics and neurodegeneration, ranging from basic science to clinical and pharmaceutical developments and will provide an international focum for the latest scientific discoveries, medical practices, and care initiatives. Advances information technologies will be discussed along with their implications for various research, implementation, and policy concerns. In addition, the conference will address European and global issues in the funding of long-term care and medico-social policies regarding elderly people.
GeNeDis 2016 takes place in Sparta, Greece, 20-23 October, 2016. This volume focuses on the
sessions that address neurodegenerative diseases.
neurodegeneration geriatrics experimental medicine bioniformatics neuroinformatics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-57379-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-57378-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-57379-3
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site