About this book
This book is a pedagogical presentation aimed at advanced undergraduate students, beginning graduate students and professionals who are looking for an introductory text to the field of Distance Geometry, and some of its applications.
This versions profits from feedback acquired at undergraduate/graduate courses in seminars and a number of workshops.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-57183-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-57182-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-57183-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site