Table of contents
About this book
This work presents and discusses the latest approaches and strategies for implementing Sustainability and Green IT into higher education and business environments. Following the global financial crisis in 2007/2008, businesses began to struggle coping with the increased IT/IS cost and their environmental footprint. As a consequence, action by universities to incorporate sustainability and ‘Green IT’ as parts of their teaching and learning materials, acknowledging their importance for global and local businesses, is being increasingly implemented. The book addresses the cooperation and coordination between academics and practitioners needed in order to achieve the changes required to obtain sustainability.
Intended for researchers, lecturers and post-graduate students, as well as professionals in the Information Society and ICT and education sectors, and policy makers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-57070-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-57068-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-57070-9
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- About this book