Table of contents
About this book
It describes the new modalities and characterization for basic in vitro as well as computer models of biological membranes. Biological membranes are analyzed in terms of advances in molecular dynamics.
The individual chapters provide an in depth analysis of images from various biological models. The potential of membrane models in the context of treatment trials is discussed. The authors present new insights and current concepts for treatment procedures (nanocarriers, electroporation, channel blockers).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56895-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-56894-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-56895-9
- Series Print ISSN 0301-5556
- Series Online ISSN 2192-7065
- Buy this book on publisher's site