About this book
The book covers theoretical background and methodology as well as all current applications of Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (QSAR). Written by an international group of recognized researchers, this edited volume discusses applications of QSAR in multiple disciplines such as chemistry, pharmacy, environmental and agricultural sciences addressing data gaps and modern regulatory requirements. Additionally, the applications of QSAR in food science and nanoscience have been included – two areas which have only recently been able to exploit this versatile tool.
This timely addition to the series is aimed at graduate students, academics and industrial scientists interested in the latest advances and applications of QSAR.
Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships QSAR Modeling QSPR Modeling QSAR Drug Discovery QSAR Drug Design QSAR Environmental Research QSAR Food Research QSAR Agrochemistry QSAR Environmental Toxicology QSAR Carcinogenicity QSAR Modeling of Nanomaterials QSAR Food Chemistry QSAR Pharmaceuticals QSAR Nanomaterials QSAR Pharmacy QSAR Hybrid Models
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56850-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-56849-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-56850-8
- Series Print ISSN 2542-4491
- Series Online ISSN 2542-4483
- Buy this book on publisher's site