About this book
· The relationships between attitudes and ideology in intergroup conflict.
· The psychosocial impact of political violence among Israelis and Palestinians.
· The literature on people-to-people interventions (P2Ps) in conflict reduction.
· The roles of forgiveness, reconciliation, and fairness in conflict resolution.
· The methodology and findings of the Building Peace through Knowledge Project.· The potential of knowledge-based interventions in building sustainable peace in other regions.
Practitioners, mental health professionals, and scholars with interests in multicultural mental health, cross-cultural psychology, political violence, and peace education will look to Building Peace through Knowledge as an ideabook, a mission statement, and a road map toward a more stable world.
- Book Title Building Peace Through Knowledge
- Book Subtitle The Israeli-Palestinian Case
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56279-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-56278-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-85874-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-56279-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 144
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 1 illustrations in colour
Cross Cultural Psychology
- Buy this book on publisher's site