Building Peace Through Knowledge
The Israeli-Palestinian Case
- 1.9k Downloads
· The relationships between attitudes and ideology in intergroup conflict.
· The psychosocial impact of political violence among Israelis and Palestinians.
· The literature on people-to-people interventions (P2Ps) in conflict reduction.
· The roles of forgiveness, reconciliation, and fairness in conflict resolution.
· The methodology and findings of the Building Peace through Knowledge Project.· The potential of knowledge-based interventions in building sustainable peace in other regions.
Practitioners, mental health professionals, and scholars with interests in multicultural mental health, cross-cultural psychology, political violence, and peace education will look to Building Peace through Knowledge as an ideabook, a mission statement, and a road map toward a more stable world.