Table of contents
About this book
This book identifies the key determinants in the management of hypertensive outpatients with Cardiac Target Organ Damage. It sheds light on current international guidelines by directly applying them to six representative clinical cases that reflect situations frequently encountered during clinical routine rather than emergencies or rare occurrences.
The book enables cardiologists and angiologists alike to gain an overview of the most frequent cardiac dysfunctions related to hypertension: left atrial enlargement, aortic root dilatation, diastolic dysfunction, systolic dysfunction, left and right ventricular enlargement. Each case is illustrated and analyzed in detail – from family and personal history to treatment and follow-up – providing readers with valuable guidance that will help them to select the best suited diagnostic tool and treatment for each patient.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56080-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-56079-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-56080-9
- Series Print ISSN 2364-6632
- Series Online ISSN 2364-6640
- Buy this book on publisher's site