About this book
HCI methodologies that adopt an agile strategy are presented, including novel techniques at different development steps, such as: board games, agile planning, agile implementation, method engineering. As this is a huge research field the authors do not just focus on a specific disability but test their methods in different contexts with excellent results.
Readers of this book will find a well-organised and structured set of methodologies and material that have been tested and refined throughout years of research. Using detailed case studies the reader is guided towards specific solutions which also provide insights into how to address related problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-55666-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-55665-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-55666-6
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Buy this book on publisher's site