Table of contents
About this book
Included in the coverage:
- Parental stress and child temperament.
- How social structure and culture shape parental strain and the well-being of parents and children.
- The stress of parenting children with developmental disabilities.
- Consequences and mechanisms of child maltreatment and the implications for parenting.
- How being mothered affects the development of mothering.
- Prenatal maternal stress and psychobiological development during childhood.
Parenting Stress and Early Child Development is an essential resource for researchers, clinicians and related professionals, and graduate students in infancy and early childhood development, developmental psychology, pediatrics, family studies, and developmental neuroscience.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-55376-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-55374-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-55376-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site