Table of contents
About this book
This book reveals how polymer blending and grafting now offer a growing range of new applications for advanced films and fibers. Further, it details how the processing and original physical properties of cellulosics can be improved, and demonstrates how new, cellulose-core polymeric materials offer a wide range of synergistic functionalities. Lastly, it summarizes basic characterization studies and successful fabrications of advanced films and fibers.
The book is primarily intended for advanced undergraduates, academic and industrial researchers and professionals studying or using bio-based polymers.
Miscible polymer blends with cellulosics Graft co-polymers of cellulosics Degradation-controllable materials High-functional optical films Melt-spun cellulosic fibers
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-55321-4
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-55320-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-55321-4
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5407
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5415
- Buy this book on publisher's site