Table of contents
About this book
This book evaluates the evolution of regulatory policy in advanced countries and discusses how policy changes in one country can affect other nations in a globalized world. Separated in two parts, the first half of the book focuses on policy in developed countries and regulatory diffusion from Europe to Asia. The second part looks at the business impact of policy developments in a number of Southeast Asian countries.
Key chapters discuss Asia's response to EU chemical regulations, the diffusion of private food standards, and the effect of chemical regulations in Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan. These contributions are written by leading scholars in the field and the book is likely to be of interest to students, researchers and policy makers concerned with regulation changes in East Asia.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-55041-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-55040-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-55041-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site