Table of contents
About this book
This book describes the current state of the art in big-data analytics, from a technology and hardware architecture perspective. The presentation is designed to be accessible to a broad audience, with general knowledge of hardware design and some interest in big-data analytics. Coverage includes emerging technology and devices for data-analytics, circuit design for data-analytics, and architecture and algorithms to support data-analytics. Readers will benefit from the realistic context used by the authors, which demonstrates what works, what doesn’t work, and what are the fundamental problems, solutions, upcoming challenges and opportunities.
- Provides a single-source reference to hardware architectures for big-data analytics;
- Covers various levels of big-data analytics hardware design abstraction and flow, from device, to circuits and systems;
- Demonstrates how non-volatile memory (NVM) based hardware platforms can be a viable solution to existing challenges in hardware architecture for big-data analytics.
Big Data Analytics Real-Time Big Data Analytics next-generation data analytics exascale computing non-volatile memory based hardware
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-54840-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-54839-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-54840-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site