About this book
This books brings together multi-disciplinary expertise to provide comprehensive information about molecular imaging of infectious diseases. Also described are the development of new imaging technologies for infectious disease and their translation to the clinic.
The overall goal of Imaging Infections: From Bench to Bedside is to spur interest and innovation in this emerging field. We anticipate that these technologies will not only allow unique insights into understanding pathogenesis of infections but also expedite bench-to-bedside translation of new therapeutics. While molecular imaging is already in common use in the clinic, this book demonstrates how it could also become a valuable tool for clinical studies, patient care, public health, and for enabling precision medicine for infectious diseases..
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-54592-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-54590-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-54592-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site