Table of contents
About this book
This SpringerBrief provides a synergistic overview of technology trends by emphasizing five linked perspectives: crowd+cloud machines, extreme cooperation with smart things, scalable context-awareness, drone services for mobile crowds and social links in mobile crowds. The authors also highlight issues and challenges at the intersection of these trends.
Topics covered include cloud computing, Internet of Things, mobile and wearable computing, crowd computing, the culture of thing sharing, collective computing, and swarm dynamics. The brief is a useful resource and a starting point for researchers, students or anyone interested in the contemporary computing landscape.
mobile computing pervasive computing crowd computing cloud computing Internet of Things mobile cloud cooperative vehicles drone services context-aware computing
- Book Title Crowd-Powered Mobile Computing and Smart Things
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-54436-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-54435-9
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-54436-6
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 65
- Number of Illustrations 7 b/w illustrations, 6 illustrations in colour
Computer Communication Networks
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet)
Communications Engineering, Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site