Table of contents
About this book
Interventional Radiology treatments now play a major role in many disease processes and continues to grow with new procedures added to the armamentarium of the interventional radiologist, almost on a yearly basis. Interventional radiology because of its pivotal role in medical care, requires its own teaching curriculum.Recognising this, the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe (CIRSE) devised an undergraduate curriculum in IR, specifically designed for teaching medical students.
This book will be primarily of benefit to medical students. In addition, it will also be of help to non-radiology junior hospital doctors and general practitioners.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-53853-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-53852-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-53853-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site