About this book
This book acquaints readers with recent developments in dynamical systems theory and its applications, with a strong focus on the control and estimation of nonlinear systems.
Several algorithms are proposed and worked out for a set of model systems, in particular so-called input-affine or bilinear systems, which can serve to approximate a wide class of nonlinear control systems. These can either take the form of state space models or be represented by an input-output equation.
The approach taken here further highlights the role of modern mathematical and conceptual tools, including differential algebraic theory, observer design for nonlinear systems and generalized canonical forms.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-53040-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-53039-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-53040-6
- Series Print ISSN 1860-0832
- Series Online ISSN 1860-0840
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment