Table of contents
About this book
This SpringerBrief explores features of digital protocol wireless communications systems, and features of the emerging electrical smart grid. Both low power and high power wireless systems are described. The work also examines the cybersecurity vulnerabilities, threats and current levels of risks to critical infrastructures that rely on digital wireless technologies.
Specific topics include areas of application for high criticality wireless networks (HCWN), modeling risks and vulnerabilities, governance and management frameworks, systemic mitigation, reliable operation, assessing effectiveness and efficiency, resilience testing, and accountability of HCWN.
Designed for researchers and professionals, this SpringerBrief provides essential information for avoiding malevolent uses of wireless networks. The content is also valuable for advanced-level students interested in security studies or wireless networks.
Cybersecurity Wireless networks Telecommunications Zwave ZigBee WiFi Smart grid Electrical systems High criticality wireless networks Information security Critical infrastructures Cyber norms Internet governance Cyber legislation ICT risk management Cyber metrics Internet jurisdiction Information security threats
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-52905-9
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-52904-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-52905-9
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site