Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a broad overview of operative and non-operative treatments of various conditions affecting the shoulder. It is presented in an easy to use format with each chapter including multiple choice questions to assist the reader in preparing for boards to improve shoulder knowledge and increase success in exams.
The Shoulder clearly describes the basic science, anatomy, biomechanical features and principals of physical examination while utilising an algorithmic approach to shoulder disorders. The contributors are an international team of shoulder experts who understand what is important to know at every level. The result is a book of value to those new to shoulder challenges and also experienced surgeons who wish to have a quick and handy guide to current concepts and knowledge of shoulder conditions and treatment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51979-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51977-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51979-1
- Series Print ISSN 2520-1115
- Series Online ISSN 2520-1123
- About this book
- Industry Sectors