Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive collection of methods and approaches for using formal methods within Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) research, the use of which is a prerequisite for usability and user-experience (UX) when engineering interactive systems.
World-leading researchers present methods, tools and techniques to design and develop reliable interactive systems, offering an extensive discussion of the current state-of-the-art with case studies which highlight relevant scenarios and topics in HCI as well as a presenting current trends and gaps in research and future opportunities and developments within this emerging field.The Handbook of Formal Methods in Human Computer Interaction is intended for HCI researchers and engineers of interactive systems interested in facilitating formal methods into their research or practical work.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51838-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51837-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51838-1
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Buy this book on publisher's site