Table of contents
About this book
This book reports on the latest advances in and applications of memristors, memristive devices and systems. It gathers 20 contributed chapters by subject experts, including pioneers in the field such as Leon Chua (UC Berkeley, USA) and R.S. Williams (HP Labs, USA), who are specialized in the various topics addressed in this book, and covers broad areas of memristors and memristive devices such as: memristor emulators, oscillators, chaotic and hyperchaotic memristive systems, control of memristive systems, memristor-based min-max circuits, canonic memristors, memristive-based neuromorphic applications, implementation of memristor-based chaotic oscillators, inverse memristors, linear memristor devices, delayed memristive systems, flux-controlled memristive emulators, etc.
Throughout the book, special emphasis is given to papers offering practical solutions and design, modeling, and implementation insights to address current research problems in memristors, memristive devices and systems. As such, it offers a valuable reference book on memristors and memristive devices for graduate students and researchers with a basic knowledge of electrical and control systems engineering.
Computational Intelligence Memristors Memristic Devices Intelligent Systems Memristic Systems
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51724-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51723-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51724-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site