Table of contents
About this book
This book argues that by integrating effective knowledge management (KM) with project management (PM), the overall project success rate can be improved significantly. It brings together the latest ideas and research on shared approaches to improve performance based on the research and experience of academics and practitioners. The structured collection of articles presents novel theoretical approaches and clear empirical evidence of the value of integrating the two distinct fields.
It enables readers to better understand the need to merge KM with PM and appreciate the benefits. It also offers researchers an idea of what lies ahead and how to get there, and helps practitioners develop more suitable KM solutions for successful project outcomes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51067-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51066-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51067-5
- Series Print ISSN 2199-8663
- Series Online ISSN 2199-8671
- Buy this book on publisher's site