About this book
This volume provides a broad introduction in Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES) to the novice, as well as a comprehensive and up-to-date review of the major areas of research in this field for those already performing NOTES. Designed as stand-alone treatises on each particular topic, the chapters are arranged around management of esophageal motor disorders, gastric closure, transgastric NOTES, transvaginal procedures, transrectal NOTES and natural orifice colorectal surgery, and also novel natural orifice techniques that go beyond routine diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
Written by experts in the field, NOTES and Endoluminal Surgery is a valuable resource for gastroenterologists and surgeons working in the field of NOTES.
Endoscopic Pyloromyotomy Endoscopic Zenker’s Diverticulum Repair Pancreatic Pseudocystgastrostomy Transanal Colectomy Transesophageal medisastinoscopy Transgastric Cholecystectomy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-50610-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-50608-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-50610-4
- Series Print ISSN 2197-7399
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7704
- Buy this book on publisher's site