Table of contents
About this book
This book is about security in embedded systems and it provides an authoritative reference to all aspects of security in system-on-chip (SoC) designs. The authors discuss issues ranging from security requirements in SoC designs, definition of architectures and design choices to enforce and validate security policies, and trade-offs and conflicts involving security, functionality, and debug requirements. Coverage also includes case studies from the “trenches” of current industrial practice in design, implementation, and validation of security-critical embedded systems.
- Provides an authoritative reference and summary of the current state-of-the-art in security for embedded systems, hardware IPs and SoC designs;
- Takes a "cross-cutting" view of security that interacts with different design and validation components such as architecture, implementation, verification, and debug, each enforcing unique trade-offs;
- Includes high-level overview, detailed analysis on implementation, and relevant case studies on design/verification/debug issues related to IP/SoC security.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-50057-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-50055-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-50057-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site