About this book
This book presents new circuits and systems for implantable biomedical applications targeting neural recording. The authors describe a system design adapted to conform to the requirements of an epilepsy monitoring system. Throughout the book, these requirements are reflected in terms of implant size, power consumption, and data rate. In addition to theoretical background which explains the relevant technical challenges, the authors provide practical, step-by-step solutions to these problems. Readers will gain understanding of the numerical values in such a system, enabling projections for feasibility of new projects.
- Provides complete, system-level perspective for implantable batteryless biomedical system; Extends design example to implementation and long term in-vitro validation;
- Discusses system design concerns regarding wireless power transmission and wireless data communication, particularly for systems in which both are performed on the same channel/frequency;
- Presents fully-integrated, implantable system and hermetically sealed packaging.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-49337-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-49336-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-49337-4
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site