Table of contents
About this book
This book provides an illustrated guide to peripheral retinal degenerations and the role of spectral domain coherence tomography (SD-OCT) in diagnosis and treatment. The book discusses 73 clinical cases and gives detailed information on the principles of SD-OCT and its application in the imaging of peripheral retina.
Peripheral Retinal Degenerations: Optical Coherence Tomography and Retinal Laser Coagulation, 2nd edition, discusses a broad range of retinal pathologies such as chorioretinal degenerations, posterior vitreous detachment, vitreoretinal adhesions and tractions and includes a plethora of high-quality clinical images throughout. Ophthalmologists and retinal specialists will find this updated edition to be the perfect didactic resource for furthering skills and knowledge in this clinical area.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-48995-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-48994-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-48995-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site