About this book
This book examines ways of assessing the rational management of nonrenewable resources. Integrating numerous methods, it systematically exposes the strengths of exergy analysis in resources management.
Divided into two parts, the first section provides the theoretical background to assessment methods, while the second section provides practical application examples. The topics covered in detail include the theory of exergy cost and thermo-ecological cost, cumulative calculus and life cycle evaluation.
This book serves as a valuable resource for researchers looking to investigate a range of advanced thermodynamic assessments of the influence of production processes on the depletion of nonrenewable resources.
Exergy Cost and Thermo-economics Thermodynamic Methods to Evaluate Resources Cumulative Emissions and Global Warming Thermodynamic Rarity Applied to Mineral Resources Industrial Ecology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-48649-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-48648-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-48649-9
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site