Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a candid assessment and practical knowledge about the current technological advancements of the wireless healthcare system. This book presents the competencies of modeling e-health framework, medical wireless body sensor networks, communication technologies for mobile health, nanotechnology innovations in medicine, security issues for medical records, personalized services in healthcare applications, and Big Data for wireless health.
This book covers multiple research perspectives in order to address the strong need for interdisciplinary research in the area of wireless health, such as the interactive research among biomedical sensor technology, intelligent textiles and advanced wireless network technology. The interactions involve experts from multidisciplinary fields including medical, information technology and computing fields.
Designed as a study tool for graduate students, researchers, and medical professionals, this book is also valuable for business managers, entrepreneurs, and investors within the medical and healthcare industries. It is useful for anyone who cares about the future opportunities in healthcare systems.
wireless health sensor wireless body area networks mobile health e-health Internet of Things nanotechnology health monitoring optimization biomedical applications connected health medicine public health digital doctor
- Book Title Wireless Health
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47946-0
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-47945-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-47946-0
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 53
- Number of Illustrations 12 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Computer Communication Networks
Medicine/Public Health, general
Communications Engineering, Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site