About this book
This book offers a systematic treatment of a classic topic in Analysis. It fills a gap in the existing literature by presenting in detail the classic λ-Hölder condition and introducing the notion of locally Hölder-continuous function in an open set Ω in Rn. Further, it provides the essential notions of multidimensional geometry applied to analysis.
Written in an accessible style and with proofs given as clearly as possible, it is a valuable resource for graduate students in Mathematical Analysis and researchers dealing with Hölder-continuous functions and their applications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47940-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2016
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47939-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47940-8
- Series Print ISSN 1660-8046
- Series Online ISSN 1660-8054
- Buy this book on publisher's site