About this book
This book constructs a multi-disciplinary interpretation of emotion, specifically applied and discussed within Organizational Change environments. Including a range of perspectives from Philosophy, Evolutionary Sciences, Psychology and Sociology, Emotion in Organizational Change also provides a historical picture of our knowledge of emotion. The author explores how this can contribute towards a novel understanding of a pervasive phenomenon in society and its organizations.
Usman Talat is a Lecturer in People Management at the University of Salford, UK. His research interests include Philosophy, Evolutionary psychology, and Organizational change.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47693-3
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47692-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47693-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site