Table of contents
About this book
This book makes a thorough investigation of the population problem issues in India from diverse angles- demographic, policy and programme. Discussing the theoretical background of population control, the book also deals with all mundane issues - social, cultural, religious, legal and health issues, and attempts to capture the state of preparedness of India to reach sustainable population.
It is a valuable resource for students of population studies and academics working on population control and management. Additionally, it is also a useful reference work for trainees at national academies, journalists, family welfare service providers and the civil society groups working on population control and family planning.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47494-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47493-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47494-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking