About this book
The authors present anatomical, biomechanical, and clinical basic knowledge relevant to degenerative diseases of the surgical spine and describe how to choose the approach, implant, and surgical technique in detail. Numerous figures illustrate the decision-making process and surgical techniques step-by-step. The book also contains key points about implant safety and possible complications as well as an outlook to the future of cervical spine surgery.
Degenerative Diseases of the Cervical Spine is aimed at spinal surgeons (neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons), physical therapists, general practitioners, and rehabilitation physicians, worldwide.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47298-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47297-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47298-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site