About this book
Digitization is permanently changing how we live and work. It is associated with speed and cost efficiency improvements, but it also increases the vulnerability to attack of both individuals and enterprises. To ensure that digitization can continue to drive efficiency, the maximum possible protection of data, networks and data centres, as well as devices and sensors in the Internet of Things, is essential. Humans and human behaviour are key to this, which is why future security concepts will have to be easy to use for everyone - from pensioners, housewives and students to small businesses and major corporations.
- Security: The Real Challenge for Digitalization
- Security Policy: Rules for Cyberspace
- Data Protection Empowerment
- Red Teaming and Wargaming: How Can Management and Supervisory Board Members Become More Involved in Cybersecurity?
- CSP, not 007: Integrated Cybersecurity Skills Training
- Secure and Simple: Plug-and-Play Security
- Cybersecurity – What‘s next?
Dr. Ferri Abolhassan is Director of T-Systems International GmbH, responsible for the IT Division and Telekom Security. He has authored various publications on IT markets and trends.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-46529-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-46528-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-46529-6
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site