Table of contents
About this book
In this book well-known experts highlight cutting-edge research priorities and discuss the state of the art in the field of solid oxide fuel cells giving an update on specific subjects such as protonic conductors, interconnects, electrocatalytic and catalytic processes and modelling approaches.
Fundamentals and advances in this field are illustrated to help young researchers address issues in the characterization of materials and in the analysis of processes, not often tackled in scholarly books.
SOFCS protonic conductors in SOFC biofuel modeling methods in SOFC solid oxide fuel cells
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-46146-5
- Copyright Information CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-46145-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-46146-5
- Series Print ISSN 0254-1971
- Series Online ISSN 2309-3706
- Buy this book on publisher's site